The situation in Nigeria continues to worsen. Individuals and communities from the Middle-belt and North are being attacked on a daily basis, while Fulani militants and ISWAP/BH terrorists remain unimpeded.
110 girls were kidnapped from their school by terrorists. Four weeks later they are released all but Leah Sharibu.
She was the only one that was not released because of her courageous stand in exchange for her freedom. Leah Sharibu refused to deny her Christian faith and she remains captive to her abductors.
Christians are the most vulnerable and persecuted and the Nigerian government is unable to halt this violence and protect its citizens.
Help raise awareness and speak up for Leah Sharibu and the Nigeria situation.
Join Us TUE. JUNE 28TH 8PM Live for the ‘Religious Prisoner of Conscience | LEAH SHARIBU | FAITH OVER FEAR’ event during the IRF Summit.
- Dr. Gloria Puldu, President, The Leah Foundation
- Bishop Jude Arogundade, Catholic Diocese of Ondo,Nigeria
- Dede Laugesen, Executive Director, Save the Persecuted Christians
- Lord David Alton, UK House of Lords
- Stephen Enada, President, International Committee on Nigeria
- Dr. Ewelina Ochab, Human Rights Advocate & Author
- Mariam Ibraheem, Director, Tahir Alinsa Foundation & former RPOC in Sudan