One Year After the U.S. Exit
Save the Persecuted Christians hosted a panel of experts to discuss the deteriorating situation for Christians in Afghanistan and those who fled over the past year following the disastrous U.S. withdrawal from that country.
As the Taliban continues to tighten the noose on religious minorities, what are Christians in Afghanistan experiencing? What’s still being done to help them, and what more could the USA do for those at most risk of religious persecution.
- Frank Gaffney, President & CEO of Save the Persecuted Christians
- Charmaine Hedding, President of the Shai Fund
- Lauren Homer, President, Law and Liberty International
- Suzanne Grishman, Executive Director, Mercury One and the Nazarene Fund, Board Member, Save the Persecuted Christians
- Dede Laugesen, Executive Director of Save the Persecuted Christians