Statement of Purpose — Save the Persecuted Christians
Save the Persecuted Christians—an educational 501 (c)(3) non-profit charity registered in the United States of America—is a grassroots movement to save lives and save souls. We educate the public on anti-Christian violence and enlist their help in supporting those harmed for their faith in Jesus; holding those responsible accountable; and securing significant penalties on state and non-state persecutors of Christians.
Board of Directors
- Kevin Jessip, Chairman |Founder and President of Global Strategic Alliance
- Frank J. Gaffney, President | Founder and Executive Chairman of the Center for Security Policy
- Suzanne Bock Grishman, Director |Executive Director of Mercury One. Collaborator with the Nazarene Fund.
- LTG./Rev. William “Jerry” Boykin, Director |Executive Vice President, Family Research Council
- Ann Schockett, Director | Radio producer, host and writer “The F1rst Tuesday”
- Frank J. Gaffney, President & CEO
- Denise “Dede” Laugesen, Executive Director
President and CEO, Frank Gaffney, Discusses Persecuted Christians
Remarks given at the 2019 Western Conservative Summit