A STPC Webinar:
Ukraine’s Faith Communities
in the Path of Destruction
An important discussion on Ukraine’s diverse faith communities imperiled by Russian forces and the sacred historic sites at risk as Putin carves a path of destruction through this ancient land.
- Frank Gaffney, President & CEO of Save the Persecuted Christians
- Dede Laugesen, Executive Director of Save the Persecuted Christians
- The Honorable Sam Brownback, U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom from 2018 to 2021.
- Pastor Vitaly Dudukaloff from The Light Church (Svitlo Church) in Plesetske located 30 miles southwest of Kyiv.
- Lauren Homer, Esq., Founder & President, Law and Liberty International; Owner, Homer International Law PLLC at Law and Liberty International; Providing a focus on laws affecting NGO’s, faith-based, and religious organizations in many countries, including Russia and former Soviet republics.
- Rabbi Michael Schiffman, Executive Director of Chevra USA serving elderly Ukrainian Jews since 1993
- Rev. Gregory Golyzniak, a Polish Pastor serving St. Peter’s Catholic Church of Monument, CO since 2013 and a PhD student in Sacred Architecture with an emphasis on the Gothic architecture of the 11th-17th centuries
- Oleg Atbashian, a Ukrainian born U.S. citizen whose parents are in central Ukraine. Founder and host of the satirical site PeoplesCube.com, Oleg is an author and artist who uses humor and ridicule to inform on life lived under the former Soviet Union