A Special STPC Webinar
Why American Christians Should Care
Washington, D.C.—The country of Israel has been at war in some form or fashion for its entire existence. In fact, no country in the world has had to fight harder than Israel to survive. And now, with Iran soon to become a nuclear-armed country, tensions are at a historic high point. If Israel and Iran face-off, the whole world will quake.
Israel is America’s most important ally in the Middle East. And, historically, the United States has been Israel’s most faithful defender. The two countries—and their friendship—are essential to the preservation of the West.
Unfortunately, the Biden administration has displayed little concern for America’s special and longstanding relationship with Israel, choosing instead to side with Palestinian terrorists and progressive propagandists seeking the end of Israel, Western Civilization, and the United States.
This special STPC webinar discusses rising antisemitism globally, waning U.S. support for Israel, and why American Christians must care for and defend our Jewish brothers and sisters in Jerusalem like never before.
- Dede Laugesen: Executive Director, Save The Persecuted Christians
- Frank J. Gaffney, executive chairman for the Center for Security Policy; host of Securing America with Frank Gaffney on Real America’s Voice Network; vice-chair for the Committee on the Present Danger: China; and President for Save the Persecuted Christians
- Rev. Kevin Jessip, President, Global Strategic Alliance; President, the Return International; Board Member, Save the Persecuted Christians — Topic: Israel and America in Biblical History & Prophecy
- Honorable Robert Ilatov, Former Member of the Knesset, Served as Knesset chairman of the commission on economics, chairman of the subcommittee for supporting and developing knowledge-intensive industries, chairman of the Christian Allies Caucus, and visionary of public project Negev Hi-Tech—Topic: Significant and Growing Challenges Facing Israel Today
- Bill Koenig; Independent journalist; publisher, Koenig – World Watch Daily; White House Correspondent; author, Eye to Eye – Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel—Topic: Why Israeli Land Disputes Matter
- Ann Schockett, Immediate former president, National Federation of Republican Women; Board Member, Save the Persecuted Christians—Topic: The Crux of the Matter–US-Israel Relations in Good Times and Bad
- Rabbi Pesach Wolicki, Orthodox Rabbi, promoter of Jewish-Christian relations, executive director of the Center for Jewish-Christian Understanding and Cooperation, lecturer and academic consultant for the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews—Topic: Antisemitism and Christian Persecution – The Ties that Bind